As captivating as the house and location of ArtHouse is, it is also remarkably convenient; within easy walking distance to all activities and conveniences.
You can stroll along the waterfront Esplanade to Big Cove, Little Cove or Muir’s Beach for a bracing swim, further on, wander all the way to the end of beautiful Muir’s Beach past Saffire or just perhaps stop at the bakery or Tavern for a refreshment, lunch or dinner.
The well known and popular Geographe Restaurant is just 300m around the corner for coffee, breakfast, great pizzas and seasonal seafood for lunch or dinner, eat in or take out.
Get the sand between your toes and walk Richardson’s Beach (180m to the left) to Freycinet Lodge, have lunch at the bistro, maybe enjoy a glass of wine on the promenade, then wander back in the afternoon sun, have a swim and relax on the deck!
You could also...
- Explore your own mini ‘Bay of Fires’ rock formations on the waterfront just footsteps below
- Behold the scenery from the boat ramp 200m away
- Take care of the necessities at the Coles Bay Convenience (Supermarket, Post Office and Adventure booking office) 280m away
- Drive into Freycinet National Park, the entrance only 500m away
- Go on a fabulous Wineglass Bay Cruise with departures just 500m away
ArtHouse Freycinet is the perfect place to stay for discerning holiday makers and tourists alike who appreciate urban luxury and style in holiday accommodation.